Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diary of a Couchsurfer #1

Okay! So tomorrow morning i set off on my couchsurfing odyssey, and to be honest i'm pretty excited. It's been a wild ride getting to this point, but i'm fairly sure i will have somewhere to sleep tomorrow night ... hopefully. maybe.

ahhh i'm sure i'll be fine? that's all part of it isn't it? I'm hopefully splitting my time between two different houses - the first one, an american student living and studying in melbourne for two nights, and then i think i'm moving across to his mates' place: a crazy couchsurfing party house. should be interesting.

I'm excited to see melbourne, as well as to maybe see a side of it that people don't usually see, maybe meet a few cool people along the way.

I'm going to try and document the whole thing on my trusty laptop, and turn it into some kind of amazing video diary.

anyway, i have to go pack!
until next time!

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment